Welcome to our adoption blog. Please leave us comments so we know you were here. We need all the prayers and support we can get and if you don't leave comments we won't know you care. Thanks! We love you all!
~The Oldenkamp Family

Friday, July 25, 2008

Bethany Appointment

Thursday July 31st at 10AM MT. We are meeting with someone from Bethany to have our "information meeting" which is one of the steps we must take. It will be good to ask all our questions. We should really know where we stand by then. The lady left a message on my cell today saying we qualified for Ethiopia and then for two other countries but those two bring up concerns. So, I still think Ethiopia might end up being the country we choose. I am so excited to finally talk to someone. So, I should have a newsy update the end of next week.

No comments: