We are still waiting on the approval from USCIS. Bonnie mailed in our application a lot later then we thought she would so we're right at 4 weeks. They say it's typically 6 to 8 weeks so we continue to wait.
We have almost everything done for our dossier. I am trying to get a letter from our family doctor stating that Dave and I are healthy but they're dragging their feet. I'm also working on taking pictures of our house and "family life." Once we get it all together we have to go get everything noterized and state sealed.
We're so close. I am getting so excited to think that we will be in the next and last stage of all this. One day we'll get the call, "We have a baby for you!" YEA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow,that's really good! convicting too!
Post a Comment