Welcome to our adoption blog. Please leave us comments so we know you were here. We need all the prayers and support we can get and if you don't leave comments we won't know you care. Thanks! We love you all!
~The Oldenkamp Family

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Judah's dancing

Judah lost his tribal type dancing and even after watching this video from a year ago he doesn't feel confident to try to mimic that type of dance. He's very American now which saddens me a little but I am so thankful I have some videos from the beginning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool video to have!! Hope he grows up proud of his roots. Maybe some day he'll go back and start dancing again! Thanks for sharing.

Haley said...

Hi Kami, I got your blog address from Marie Santo -- we live in Seattle and also have 3 boys age 5 and under, 2 biological and 1 adopted from Ethiopia! :) I look forward to following your story... If you'd like to follow ours too, I blog at http://ballastadoption.blogspot.com

Take care!
Haley Ballast