We have to prove that the boys have insurance. That's not a problem. However, we haven't heard whether or not it's going to be an issue that I am not covered. Dave's insurance has open enrollment in Nov. and we are pretty sure that we will go ahead and enroll me and the boys and just *find* the money to pay for it. The Lord will provide.
Today we took the boys in for their physicals and to be TB tested. One thing out of the way.
We also went to the sheriffs dept. and Dave and I got finger printed. Another thing out of the way.
I think we're really close to submitting our application. We need to do 8 hours of online training but they said we can do that during the Family Assessment/Home Study period (2-3 months long). Once we get the application in and all looks good they'll start the home visits and interviews etc.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment