Welcome to our adoption blog. Please leave us comments so we know you were here. We need all the prayers and support we can get and if you don't leave comments we won't know you care. Thanks! We love you all!
~The Oldenkamp Family

Monday, August 25, 2008

Moving on?

So, I called Bonnie today to ask a few questions. The insurance issues deffinately don't sound like as big of a deal now that I talked to her. They just want something in our adoption file saying that once the baby is with us he/she will be covered. I know CHP+ (the government program) will work fine because our eligibility increases the larger our family. So once we are a family of 5 we we still qualify. We're still at least going to put me on Dave's insurance and then most likely leave the boys on CHP+. So that's a relief.

Bonnie has some other things to get together and mail us as a part of this beginning paper work but she said we can mail everything we have done now so she can start processing stuff. This should speed up the whole thing instead of us waiting till we have every little thing together.

It's exciting to know we're getting so close to moving on to the next thing. Dave and I will start our online training classes and we don't have to worry about the CPR and 1st aid until the end of the home study. But I was happy to here we didn't have to get those things done as part of the application but more just as a part of the home study as a whole.

No comments: