Welcome to our adoption blog. Please leave us comments so we know you were here. We need all the prayers and support we can get and if you don't leave comments we won't know you care. Thanks! We love you all!
~The Oldenkamp Family

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nothing new

I just thought I would drop in for a quick second. We are still waiting on a reference to get sent back before Bonnie can send everything to the local social worker. After that we can start the home study. I hope this is within the next couple weeks. I'm anxious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Totally random here, but I saw your blog off of Emily's comments. Just wanted to say that's so great about your adoption! My husband and I are in the process too...it's definitely a roller coaster. Anyway, just wanted to say hey and let you know I'll be praying!