Thursday, December 24, 2009
On it's way. . .
Our photo album was sent off to Ethiopia yesterday. We're told our son should have it by next week sometime. They also said that chances are good he's already been told about us. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see his response. It's exciting to know that he will see our faces (in photos) soon. I hope he will recognize us when he sees us in person. It could be sooooo soon. I don't know how to prepare myself for this. It's just overwhelming and so wonderful! What a great Christmas present!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your blog inspires me. We just sent in our preliminary apps today and two weeks ago...for Columbia, Ethiopia, and Haiti...I'm soo excited and so nervous all at the sametime and its just beginning. Keep blogging, I'll be reading!
Micah
Post a Comment