Welcome to our adoption blog. Please leave us comments so we know you were here. We need all the prayers and support we can get and if you don't leave comments we won't know you care. Thanks! We love you all!
~The Oldenkamp Family

Monday, October 13, 2008

grace

please make sure you've read my post on October 5th otherwise this one will not make sense. :-)


Yesterday in church there was a couple visiting from Kenya. They are staying with Thom and Shari who are the ones who started the orphanage in Kenya. Keith, who's American, shared some prayer needs. He introduced his wife. Her name is GRACE.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow, Cami!!! That is amazing! Did you get tears in your eyes, I did! I love that you're doing this! It's a beautiful thing and I love to hear about your journey! I have a tug on my heart, too, regarding adoption, but for now the timing of that sort of thing is not right. If/when it ever is right, I know who to talk to! God will bless you and your family richly for this selfless act of love! ~Jenn (wilson) Langness