Welcome to our adoption blog. Please leave us comments so we know you were here. We need all the prayers and support we can get and if you don't leave comments we won't know you care. Thanks! We love you all!
~The Oldenkamp Family

Monday, October 13, 2008

home study interviews

Dave and I had our one on one interviews with Kendra today. Painless. She asked a lot about our childhoods and our siblings and parents. I felt like I was just telling a story. Anyway, the crazy thing is that she is going to give our home study approval for TWO. Yes, that would be two kids if twins might end up needing a home WE would have the option of adopting two without having to go back and do everything over again. This is what she said, "You never know what God has in store for you guys."

No comments: