Judah seems to be attaching more quickly then I expected. People told us to except a good 6 months before even thinking about leaving him with a sitter. Within the first two weeks home my sister, her husband and their 6 year old came and stayed with the boys so Dave and I could go get dinner. We were only gone for 2 hours but Judah did greaat. He remembered my sister from the weekend before when she spent a good portion of a Saturday with us. He didn't cry when we left and was fine the whole time. Last Sunday I took him to children's church assuming I would need to stay with him. He walked in without turning back, sat down and joined the other kids. They said he did great and was way too smart to be in Liam's pre-k class. So, this Sunday he went off to CC again and once again did well. It's so nice knowing that he trusts us to return.
He is very loving and even after some discipline he will hug and kiss us and wants to snuggle. He is smiling and laughing most of the day and seems to love living with us. We're so thankful that ew haven't had bonding issues. The first week was hard cause it felt like I was babysitting someone else's son and that I didn't know him like I knew Liam and Gabriel but that's gotten better and more and more he feels like he belongs with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment