Welcome to our adoption blog. Please leave us comments so we know you were here. We need all the prayers and support we can get and if you don't leave comments we won't know you care. Thanks! We love you all!
~The Oldenkamp Family

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Speach

Judah is understanding almost everything we say. He is so curious and repeats everything he hears. He's just a little sponge.

He picks up the camera and says, "Mommy Smile. Cheese!"

He tries turning something on and if it doesn't respond he'll say, "It's not workin'."

He will say "I love you." but only after I say it.

He loves telling Gabriel "no".

He picks up my cell phone and say, "Hello!" then jabbers on in Amheric and ends with, "Bye bye!"

There are a lot of other things he says but I'm drawing a blank right now. He seems to get most of what we say though and I think soon he'll be responding in English to it.

No comments: