Last night we had a break through. Judah climbed into bed without us picking him up and putting him there. He then went to sleep without us pressent. We left the room dark with the hall light on and the door mostly open. It was so wonderful to know he felt safe without us in sight.
Unfortunately he woke very early (5 something) and came into our room. Dave was back and forth over and over because Liam and Judah kept fighting instead of going back to sleep. I finally took them downstairs for breakfast. I am sick with something and didn't sleep well so I was a zombie. I turned on the baby sitter (AKA TV)and was able to sleep off and on through the whole movie while Gabriel was still sleeping in his crib. That was nice otherwise I am not sure how I would have gotten through the day.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kami...can you please share with me more on adopting an older child? Would u recommend adopting a sib group or not? How overwhelmed are you? :) Micah
Post a Comment