Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Music
We brought a little MP3 player to Ethiopia for Judah and he loved it. Well, it's become quite a staple for naps and bedtime. He falls asleep listening to it. We have to sneak in after he's asleep and turn it off because we're going through batteries like crazy. We put on Veggies Tales worship along with a mix of children's church songs. It warms my heart when I hear Judah singing along with the music. I am not sure how much he understands but he's good at repeating what he hears. I hear him humming the songs, singing Deep and Wide and Hallelujah. It was the best purchase we've made for him thus far. After a while we had to go back and buy Liam one too and we put the same music on it. I don't mind my boys having their little head phones on since they're learning worship songs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment