Welcome to our adoption blog. Please leave us comments so we know you were here. We need all the prayers and support we can get and if you don't leave comments we won't know you care. Thanks! We love you all!
~The Oldenkamp Family

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fun Moments

Judah loves Bailey, our dog. He calls him "Baby" cause he doesn't get the "L" in Baily. He likes hand feeding Bailey the dog food and treats. He also tried to ride on Bailey since he's the perfect size dog to be a child's horse.

Liam and Judah found some paper to color on and when Judah started to color on Liam's piece of paper Liam said in a cute little "parent" voice, "Oh good job!" I was proud of Liam for not getting mad about it and instead he encouraged him.

Last night my parents brought us dinner and a great very kid friendly dessert. Judah isn't used to sweets and doesn't like desserts and most candies. He and Gabriel were at the table with their bowls and Judah would barely lick a tiny bit off his spoon and give a huge reaction. But he kept doing it over and over. I think he liked the taste but the pudding consistency was new and weird to him. Gabriel thought it was hilarious and belly laughed everything single time. This encouraged Judah to continue and he started to giggle about it too. It was quite the scene and made Dave and I both laugh.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

oh thats so sweet!

Kristin said...

Just think how many of these sweet, joyful memories you will have saved up in one month, six months, one year...

Melissa Meyer said...

Please, oh please, post more of these "moments". I miss you guys so much and Judah. I laughed so hard about him riding Bailey like a horse! Sweet, Cheneku ;) I can't wait til we come visit you guys later this summer, Lord willing! It'll be so fun for Nic to meet Judah and for ME to see him again!!!