Things have been pretty over whelming with 3 little boys but today was a very good day compared to the last couple. I know a lot of it has to do with my attitude and perspective. I got out a little this morning while Dave stayed with the boys and got some of my Bible study homework done. This always helps me see things through the eyes of Christ and makes parenting much more apealing to me when I am reminded that I am on this earth to bring glory to God. If being a mom is what I am called to do right now (which it is) then I need to use it to bring my Savior glory.
Judah still throws little fits but over all they are less often and shorter. I'm getting used to them and not getting so stressed over it. He is still waking super early and having struggles going to sleep at night. Most nights he is still crying plenty when bedtime comes. Liam's been quite the trooper sharing a room and listening to Judah off and on for a good half hour before he finally sleeps. Tonight Liam asked why Judah cries at night. I did my best to explain that Judah might want to continue playing or just doesn't want to be in bed. I think we're making breakthroughs with J though cause things get easier and he's starting to respond more positively each night. I think it might be awhile still and we have to work through these things but both my other boys have had periods of sleep issues. We'll get through it.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Kami...You left me a comment on the Bethany boards...just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you. Micah (Mrs. Frey)
Post a Comment