I did everything I could last week - and you did your part. They (US Citizen Immigration Services)do not process Orphan Cases every day. They have certain days set aside for Orphan Processing. They also do not usually notify me when a they complete something for a family. I did request that they do notify me. You will probably know of your approval first. You will receive it in the mail. Your I-171H is current, it just does not show approval for an older child.
You will receive a revised I-171H showing the extended age.
Monday, January 11, 2010
the delay update
As you know, our adoption agency submitted our request with USCIS later then they should have. We just got this email from our contact with our agency.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We're praying and being patient with you...
Praying with you also!
Post a Comment