. . .and sadly, we have to leave some donations behind because we can't go over the weight limits. :( We have 4 suitcases weighing 50 lbs. each and 4 carry-ons weighing 15 lbs. each. Most of what we are bringing is donations which means we'll have plenty of room for souvenirs coming home. I hope that our scale is correct and we don't go over on anything. I am a little nervous. I am thrilled to have so many clothes, shoes, diapers and formula to give to the orphanage. It's a blessing!
I got a massage this morning, which was fabulous. It loosens everything up and I feel so amazing now! I am drinking a ton of water and I'm going to do some yoga before bed.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is so exciting! :) I can't imagine how you must be feeling. What an incredible journey you're embarking upon. God is so good...and you guys have been so patient! ;) I'm praying for you and your travels.
Bummer that you have to leave some stuff behind. Several of our friends who have adopted were able to get the fees waived...they explain what the extra weight is for and the folks at the airlines counter willingly waive the fee.
Post a Comment