Welcome to our adoption blog. Please leave us comments so we know you were here. We need all the prayers and support we can get and if you don't leave comments we won't know you care. Thanks! We love you all!
~The Oldenkamp Family

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Started Packing

So, I gathered my clothes together for our trip and started to work on organizing and packing. It's a little over whelming. There is actually a weight limit on the carry-ons. I suppose it's only on international flights but it makes packing tough. In the past, we'd always save heavier items such as shoes for the carry-ons so we could easily stay under the limit on the checked luggage. I must say I am thankful that we each get two free checked bags which is what is allowing us to take so many donations for the orphanage.

Packing is making all this so much more real. There are a lot of little things that just make the reality sink in a little more. Like, when our travel packet from our travel agency arrived. It was so awesome to see our names on those little slips along with the details of our trip. I am just ready to go!

No comments: