Friday, January 22, 2010
Sleep and pain
So, I need some prayer. I have not had a good night sleep for a week. The boys are taking turns waking in the middle of the night and I struggle to fall back asleep once they're taken care of. On top of these restless nights I am having some pretty intense pain in my hip. I have realized that I usually sleep on my back with my left leg pulled up and bent but laying down. This opens up my hip and it's causing the pain when I sit or lay down. I am trying to fix this problem so that when I have to sit on a plane for 24 hours I won't be in so much pain. So, please pray that through my Chiropratic adjustments and trying to get out of this sleep habit my hip will get back to normal and won't affect my sleep or the trip. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment