Welcome to our adoption blog. Please leave us comments so we know you were here. We need all the prayers and support we can get and if you don't leave comments we won't know you care. Thanks! We love you all!
~The Oldenkamp Family

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What's wrong?

The past two days have been tough. . .I am so emotional but not in a happy way. I was watching 101 Dalmatians with the boys and found massive tears rolling down my face at the reunion at the end of the movie. I know I am excited to meet my son and the anxiety isn't fun but what in the world is wrong with me?! I just have been on the verge of tears all day. I pray that it's linked to my anxiety and that it's all gone by the time we leave. I don't want this to be an issue and I get nervous about what's going on inside of me when I deal with feeling depressed and don't have a good reason for it. I mean, I am going to meet my new son in less then a week! Come-on!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Praying for peace in your heart as you prepare to go get your little guy. :)